Error from yahoo: wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1)

  • From: "Mark M. Friedman" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 08:34:57 -0400

I have been getting this error message with a couple of clients now. It
only happens when someone from yahoo wants to send a few of my clients
an
email from yahoo. My clients can send them an email with no problem. DNS
appears to be ok with no other domains being blocked. No blacklists,
etc...
Let me know if you need more info.

This is the Message:

Message from yahoo.com.
Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).

< <mailto:user@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:user@xxxxxxxxxx> >> user@xxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:user@xxxxxxxxxx> >:
Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1) I'm not
going
to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.