RE: Error Message - Recipient Could Not Be Reached

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:51:13 -0300

Well you've disabled his account.

From: joed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:joed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2005 4:47 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Error Message - Recipient Could Not Be Reached

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Exchange Forum:

Every time a sender sends an invitation, change, or cancellation to Mary
Jones for a meeting using the Outlook Calendar, the sender receives the
following message (see below). The recipient John Smith is now longer
with our organization.  I have disabled his Windows login account and
have retained his mailbox.  We are running Exchange Server 2000 and
Outlook 2000 on the client PCs.  Any thoughts on what is causing this on
how to resolve?  Would appreciate your help.

Joe