Error Message - Recipient Could Not Be Reached

  • From: joed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 13:47:19 -0600

Exchange Forum:

Every time a sender sends an invitation, change, or cancellation to Mary
Jones for a meeting using the Outlook Calendar, the sender receives the
following message (see below). The recipient John Smith is now longer with
our organization.  I have disabled his Windows login account and have
retained his mailbox.  We are running Exchange Server 2000 and Outlook
2000 on the client PCs.  Any thoughts on what is causing this on how to
resolve?  Would appreciate your help.

Joe