[ExchangeList] Re: Error "Interface not registered"

  • From: "Taylor, George" <GTaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 15:07:39 -0700

First thing I would do is completly reinstall Office.  This type of
error is normally pointing to a dll that is improperly registered or not
registered at all.  I don't think the ISA server has anything to do with
it.  Are there other PCs on the same subnet as you?  Are they working?

George Taylor
Systems Programmer
Regional Health Inc.

  _____