RE: Error - Exceeded the maximum of 100 object of type objtAttachment[Scanned]

  • From: "simon whale" <swhale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 14:39:32 +0100

I have this from testing a product internally.  With exchange 2003 it
flags alarms in the event log if a user is trying to make too many
connecting within a certain time period, that how I understood the
redirect link anyway.  There are registery changes that you can do to
change the limits on this alarm.  The kb is found if you click on the
redirect link for the error.

Hope this helps

Date:           7/8/2004
Time:           6:48:25 AM
User:           N/A
Computer:       EXCHANGESIES
Mapi session "/o=First Organization/ou=First Administrative
Group/cn=Recipients/cn=blawblaw" exceeded the maximum of 100 objects
of type "objtAttachment".

 For more information, click

Any ideas?

Thank you,

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking:
Leading Network Software Directory:
No.1 ISA Server Resource Site:
Windows Security Resource Site:
Network Security Library:

you have received this email in error please notify admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The views expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily those of UK Data IT

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by SOPHOS AV
for the presence of computer viruses.

Web site: