RE: Error Evnt ID 1051

  • From: "Robert Abela" <robert@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 17:10:12 +0200

Are you trying to use and certificates for the pop3 server?  or SSL?

Date:           9/18/2002
Time:           5:52:28 PM
User:           N/A
Computer:       COXHPEXG
Unexpected error condition: call to function CEncryptCtx::CheckServerCert()
resulted in error code 0x800cc801.

For more information, click

0000: 90 14 1b 00               ?...

List Archives:
ISA Server Resource Site:

.exe files & more.

ranges. For more information on our products, please visit This disclaimer was sent by GFI MailEssentials
for Exchange/SMTP.