RE: Error 12002

  • From: "John Balos" <jabalos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 10:29:45 -0800

Ken, have you already looked at Q article 262054? Have you checked the
security tab for permissions on the users mailbox?

Date:                2/28/2003

Time:                9:51:00 AM

User:                N/A

Computer:        EAGLE

Error 8004011B-80000000 occurred while processing message <> from

For more information, click

Of course you can not find this error on TechNet.

Ken Wieler

Yale School of Management

List Archives:
ISA Server Resource Site: