Error 1008

  • From: "Devon Harding - GTHLA" <DHarding@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 10:35:37 -0500

I can't seem to get rid of the event error on my Exchange 2000 cluster.
It happens every 5 secs.

Event Type:     Error
Event Source:   Perflib
Event Category: None
Event ID:       1008
Date:           12/1/2003
Time:           10:25:49 AM
User:           N/A
Computer:       GTHLAMX2
The Open Procedure for service "ESE" in DLL "C:\Program
Files\Exchsrvr\bin\eseperf.dll" failed. Performance data for this
service will not be available. The Status code returned is the first
DWORD in the attached data.
Data:
0000:  02 00 00 00               ....

I've followed the instructions here, but it doesn't seem to work:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307613&Product=e
xch2k
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;273177&Product=e
xch2k

_____________________
Devon Harding
System Administrator
Gilat Latin America
954-858-1600
dharding@xxxxxxxxxxx

This e-mail is intended for the above named addressee(s), and may
contain information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not
the intended recipient, please inform us immediately: you should not
copy or use this e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any
person.