RE: Error 0X8004010F - solved

  • From: "Andrea Coppini" <AndreaCoppini@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 17:03:17 +0200

Thanks for the link.  I found that one too....  Problem is I _AM_ the
e-mail administrator... :-)

I found a kind-of solution....

Basically I recreated the Exch 5.5 Offline address book and I
disabled/re-enabled the 'download offline address book' option on the
clients....  It works now

Thanks for the input....