RE: Envelope Rewrite Sink With Exchange 2003 SP2

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 09:09:29 -0500

I'd suggest you turn off recipient filtering and do recipient filtering
in your event sink.

The event sink that I've written for catchall e-mail addresses shows you
an example on how to do that:

http://blogs.brnets.com/michael/archive/2005/12/28/1894.aspx

To make your sink do what you want is pretty difficult (well, in
comparison to a OnArrival vbscript sink). You have to rewrite it to a
protocol sink and the rules for that are a little harder. And (as far as
I know) can't be done in vbscript. For more detailed information you
should take a look at the Exchange SDK.