Endless Mail Queues

  • From: "Abdalla Ziraba" <abdalla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 12:30:54 +0300

Hi all,
I have an Exchange2k and MSOutlook 2000 clients. Everything was fine
until three days ago when one of my users sent a 24Mb attachment to
atleast a hundred recipients. The actual problem is my internet
connectivity speed is very slow. My ISP says my mail server is consuming
more of the bandwidth. I have confirmed this by physically disconnecting
the server from the network. I have also noticed that a copy of the
message keeps reappearing in the cue even when I delete it. What shall I
do to clear this problem?