RE: E-mails sent to a particular list or recepients can be automatica lly posted to Web Pages

  • From: "Venu V" <vvenu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:27:09 +0530

did u saw my yesterday posting regarding dual ips to exchange server.

Thanks and Regards,
Transdyne IT Services Pvt Ltd.,
23355666 x 333

the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to
anyone. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not
relate to the official business of my company shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it.