E-mails sent to a particular list or recepients can be automatica lly posted to Web Pages

  • From: "Deshwal, Chand" <CDD@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:06:31 +0530

I know this post may not be meant for this list. Appologies for that.

I have Exchange 5.5 running on Windows NT. I also have company intranet. We
have Distribution List, which includes every mailbox. When an e-mail is sent
to this distribution list, it is sent to all the mailboxes on my server.

There are few people, who are not provided E-mail IDs as their job profile
does not require it.  This means, when an e-mail (Such as a circular or
notice) is sent to the distribution list, it does not go to those people who
do not have mail ID.

What I want to achieve is:

When an e-mail is sent to this address list (Or we can create a custom
recepient), it is automatically posted/updated on the home page of my

Is there any one who can suggest me the solution.

Many thanks in advance.