RE: Emails on mailbox and archive gone urgently

  • From: "Brandon San Miguel" <BSanMiguel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 12:31:48 -0500

Did you do a search on the whole computer for .pst ? Perhaps the virus
forced a new user profile to get created and its under another one of
those profiles..

Have you checked here?

C:\Documents and Settings\[USERSACCOUTNAMEHERE]\Local
Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook

Brandon San Miguel
Lan/Wan Administrator