Emails on mailbox and archive gone ...........help urgently

  • From: "Lettah LG. Dladla" <Lgdladla@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 12:22:41 +0200

hi guys

About 4 days ago one of my users call to say she can't access her email and
when I checked it was hanging when tryin to open it. I checked for viruses on
her laptop running XP , there was about 6000 (Troj/Bagle-X) , I cleaned the
laptop and open outlook.

Only to find out that the inbox and send items on here archive folter is gone
and on the live email all her previous emails were gone. She only had mail for
that day?

Does anybody have any idea what might have happened? Could it be because of
this virus. I have checked on the virus log , there's no indication of any .pst
files deleted.

Help anybody , somebody

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received
this mail in error you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution or

 All incoming and outgoing mail will be scanned and monitored and even blocked.
Should you have any problems please contact National Nuclear Regulator at +27
12 674 7100 or send mail to Support@xxxxxxxxx