Emails disappearing from the Inbox, please help ASAP

  • From: "Leonard Mwangi" <lmwangi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 10:32:36 -0600

Dear Comrades

This issues is getting out of hand, the bad part is that it's the companies CEO
that its happening to.

He has a bunch of pc's setup around the country and depends heavily on his note
book. Last week he called me and said his emails have disappeared... And he
wants it fixed yesterday... I figured that a pc in one of his many offices was
downloading the POP3 emails. I set it to leave a copy on the server and also
turned it off, even though the account is set to forward emails to the exchange
server.

This didn't seem to solve the issue... He still cant get his emails once he
opens his outlook he can see all the emails but then they start disappearing
one after the other... Everybody is now screaming at me though this doesn't
happen to anyone else through out the corporate.

Please Comrades help resolve this issue.

Stressed

Leonard