RE: Email slowness

  • From: "Kenny Mann" <Kennymann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 14:43:39 -0600

> Does he get the same results if logged into another "known good"
> workstation?
Everything works fine, if from another computer or OWA.

> Binding order
He only uses TCP/IP, for file sharing and windows netowkring. I turned
on file sharing and printer sharing, just because he doesn't share, but
I doubt that will fix the problem.

> MAPI mode or IMAP/POP
He is using MAPI, everyone is using MAPI. IMAP is running though.

> mail delivered
It doesn't make a difference if the mails are on the server or are
local.

Thanks for the help!

Kenny Mann