RE: Email slowness

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 13:05:33 -0500

Probably not his account, but it could be his network.  What else is he
running on the machine?  Does he get the same results if logged into another
"known good" workstation?  What about his binding order (and those that are
having the issues as well)?  Any thing there to report?
Is he using MAPI mode for mail access or IMAP/POP?  Is he having the mail
delivered to his PST vs. leaving it on the store?

Al