E-mail security update

  • From: "RAMSEY, CAROLYN" <CRAMSEY@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ExchangeList (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 14:36:20 -0600

We have recently added Outlook2000 to our organization. The users with
Outlook2000 are unable to send or receive certain attachments in email. I
found the information regarding the security levels. Apparently, our 5.5
server is set to Level 1 which blocks certain attachments. This only occurs
on our Windows2000 users. A user with Outlook2000 in Windows95 doesn't have
this issue.

Where do I change the security level setting? Is this on the server or the

Carolyn Ramsey
MIS Support
Texoma HealthCare System

"This electronic message may contain information that is confidential and/or
legally privileged. It is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and
entity named as the recipients in the message.  If you are not an intended
recipient of the message, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the material from any computer. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this
message, and do not disclose its contents or take action in reliance on the
information it contains. Thank you."