Email problem

  • From: Meral KESKINER <MeralK@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Exchange List <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 09:38:17 +0300

Hi all,

        One of our user received a message from NAVMSE-KLANPROXY@xxxxxxxxxxx
saying that he sent a mail  to Banu Akin containing virus. But he says that
he didn't send any email to Banu Akin, he even doesn't know her.

        We scanned his computer but no virus is found. Do you have any idea
that how this email was sent to this person? What can I do to prevent this
kind problems both on server side and client side?

The message returned from NAVMSE-KLANPROXY@xxxxxxxxxxx is as below.