Email problem

  • From: "Badri Khanal" <badri.khanal@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 17:53:32 +0545

HI everyone!
Recently, I added some file types in the registry of the Exchange 2k
(Hkey-local machine\software\symantec\Navmse\blocking policy\attachment\)
server to block them whenever they come as email attachments. There are 22 type
of files in the list.

Now the problem is that whenever people send mails to the users in my exchange
org'n using Pegasus mail, they are quarantined/filtered by the server saying
they are unauthorized type. It happens even when they send only the plain text
message without an attachment. There is no problem with other mail clients.

Any help to this will be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Badri Khanal
Systems Administrator
United Mission to Nepal