RE: Email message destinations

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 14:33:22 -0500

It depends.  The configuration you talk about is definitely not in the best
practices section of how to configure Outlook.  That's because Outlook gets
confused when you have multiple transports defined (in this case, both SMTP
and MAPI).  You get all kinds of funky errors.

Best bet is to pick one or the other.

Al