RE: Email distribution list

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 16:06:46 -0400

This is a problem with your auto profile configuration. You need to make
sure you added the Outlook Address Book in the auto profile
configuration mst file. If you want to fix this on users who already
have the profile, go to Tools - Email-Accounts - View or edit address
books and add Outlook Address Book. Restart Outlook, Contacts will
appear as a address book after that.

Regards,