RE: Email Security Levels

  • From: "Lacaille, Michael" <MLacaille@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 16:19:13 -0500

Hey Carolyn,

Try this site:

  http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q263297#OB
<http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q263297#OB>

-----Original Message-----
From: RAMSEY, CAROLYN [mailto:CRAMSEY@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 4:03 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Email Security Levels

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Now that we have some users on Office2000 using Outlook certain attachments
are being blocked. This also appears to be OS dependent, as Win9x users can
receive attachments, but W2k users can't. I have searched for info and found
a list of what's blocked, but am unable to find where to change this list in
the Exchange server. Any help would be appreciated. We are running Exchange
5.5 in a NT4 domain. Thanks.

Carolyn Ramsey

MIS Support

Texoma HealthCare System

903-416-4175

"This electronic message may contain information that is confidential and/or
legally privileged. It is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and
entity named as the recipients in the message.  If you are not an intended
recipient of the message, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the material from any computer. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this
message, and do not disclose its contents or take action in reliance on the
information it contains. Thank you."