[ExchangeList] Email Replies

  • From: "Farhan Khan" <xs2farhan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 08:40:06 +0500

Some of the employees resigned from the company now I want to setup that when anyone sends an email to previous employees an email notification is sent from the administrator or from the receivers email id to the sender that this person is no longer with the company…….how can it be possible? I suppose it can not be done by setting out of office replies? or is there any configuration at server side that can reply if any mails comes to the specific email addresses?

TIA

Farhan A. Khan