Email Hosting Services

  • From: "Knutsen, Vicki" <vickik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 13:35:42 -0800

My office (because we are so small) is thinking about outsourcing email to a
larger company that can deal with replacing servers, etc. and keeping down
costs
I am trying to gather the PRO's and CON's so I can make a valuable
presentation.

When asked the question what do we lose by outsourcing our email - I am not
sure since we have not tried this configuration except to have AOL - which I
am really not fond of.
I would appreciate your input if you have time - I know this may be a little
off the norm for this list - but you have helped me considerably in past
months

Vicki Knutsen
Information Systems Administrator
Northwest District LCMS - www.nowlcms.org