Email Hide

  • From: ajit kumar <ajitkumar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 15:50:32 +0530

Dear all

  I have one problem in my exchange server

     I have exchange 5.5 server   some time when exchnagepop3 download mail
on the web.    It's not delivered to the users.  When I checked massage log
file in exchange pop3 it show that mail is downloaded. I do not know where
mail is gone. (This problem not continually only happen  some time and with
some user not  with all users). All user have local PST in own computer.

Please advise how I can slow this problem

Server configuration

Windows NT 4 with service pack 6.0

Exchange 5.5 with service pack 5.0

Exchange Pop3 Version 5.0 for Mail downloads

Trend Antivirus

Best Regard

Ajit Kumar