RE: Email Forwarding

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 11:30:08 -0400

Create a Custom Recipient that points to their external mailbox, and then
open the users mailbox properties in Exchange Administrator and there is an
option to send the mail to an alternate recipient (sorry cannot remember
which tab), pick the custom recipient you created and away you go.

Mark Fugatt
MCT, MCSE, Microsoft Exchange MVP
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Tel:  585 586 3890