RE: Email Footers in Exchange 2k

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 19:48:38 -0500

You have a couple of options open to you, you can use the Microsoft method
of creating and SMTP Event Sink, here are a few articles that explain
different methods of implementing SMTP Event Sink based disclaimers:;en-us;Q288098;en-us;Q317327;en-us;Q317680

The method I prefer is to use a third-party solution such as the one's
offered by or and there is also a
free one from

Hope this helps
Mark Fugatt
MCSE, MCT, Microsoft Exchange MVP
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Tel:  585 586 3890
Fax: 585 249 0316
Cell: 585 576 4750
Visit for valuable information about Microsoft Exchange