[ExchangeList] Re: Email Cleanup?

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 13:39:07 -0400

Is there any method or application for Exchange which will keep a weeks of
email in a selected group of peoples mail boxes automatically nuking the old as
it gets it gets to day 15? We sent a lot of email out to people's Blackberries
through our BES, the emails consist of auction generated information which no
one needs to keep after a week maybe two at the very most, however since we are
dealing with VERY computer illiterate people telling them to empty their mails
boxes out is something near impossible to do as most don't even know what
Internet Explorer is, they just know how to place a bid; wheel button, reply,
(type in amount), wheel button send.

Thanks

Regards,
Andrew