[ExchangeList] Re: Email Archiving

  • From: "ExBull" <exbull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 18:08:20 +0530

GFI Mail Archiver - Good choice...

http://www.gfi.com/mailarchiver/

Regards, Mahadevan

-----Original Message-----
From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Johnson,Scott
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 6:01 PM
To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ExchangeList] Email Archiving

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Hello All-

I would like to archive users email, but still make it look as though
the message is still on the Exchange server (PST files stored on local
machine = BAD!!!).  I know there are SQL server based products out
there, does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!!!!!!

Scott

is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and may contain
privileged or confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient, please contact the sender by replying to this email, and
delete all copies of the original message.

MSExchange Articles and Tutorials:

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender,
delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or
redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this
e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/