[ExchangeList] Email Archiving

  • From: "Johnson,Scott" <sjohnson@xxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 08:31:00 -0400

-------------------------------------------------------Hello All-

I would like to archive users email, but still make it look as though
the message is still on the Exchange server (PST files stored on local
machine = BAD!!!).  I know there are SQL server based products out
there, does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!!!!!!

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and may contain privileged or
confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
contact the sender by replying to this email, and delete all copies of the