E-mail

  • From: Arjan Hendriks <arjan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:14:28 +0200 (CEST)

I'm trying to subscribe to a mailinglist, which when i send a message
returns the message to an other domain.

I'm running Exchange 2003 at the domain advance.homelinux.net, a sub
domain named p800.advance.homelinux.net, i'm using it with this mailing list.

When i try to subscribe to an other mailing list, i send a message to the
listserv, within the headers the replay-to adres from my sub domain, the
replay i receive is on the mailing adres at my main exchange system, which
i use to relay my mail from my sub domain.

How can i fix this.

Arjan