RE: Easy Question - Basics - I have to keep refreshing users pwords

  • From: "Shevill, Mark M SITI-ITDCE22" <Mark.Shevill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 08:38:59 -0000

There are a number of  reasons why this may happen.

The GC/DC may be inaccessable or not contactable
The GC/DC may be out of Synch.
Mailbox permissions. The self account not being assigned the correct
permissions.
If you are using certificate services then it could also be related to
an expired certificate.
Smartcards being used to logon. Smartcard certificate needs
regenerating.

Mark Shevill
IMG Messaging Technical Lead

Tel: +44 161 435 8709 Fax: +44 161 933 3502 Other Tel: +44 7932 625510
Email: Mark.Shevill@xxxxxxxxx