RE: Eamil Sending Error

  • From: "Ahmad Abuzaid" <a.abuzaid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 11:26:54 +0200

Hello ;

My domain IS GCESOFT.COM.JO
I'M TRYING TO SEND FALCOM.DE
RETURN MAIL FROM MY POSTMASTRER@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WHAT CAN I DO NEXT
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Hirantha Wijayawardena
  To: [ExchangeList]
  Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 11:04 AM
  Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Eamil Sending Error

  http://www.MSExchange.org/

  *************Assuming you can send e-mails to other domains - is
fine.*************

  Check with http://www.dnsstuff.com or http://www.dnsreport.com lookup for
falcom.de,

  Check with your DNS server lookup for MX Records - mx02.toc.de/mx01.toc.de

  If there is a return mail - look closely to the return mail, may be its block
by the Spam guard which is setup incorrectly by the falcom.de admin. Try to
send the test message with non-spamed word.

  I hope this will help you to get an idea....

  - Hirantha