RE: EXMERGE URGENT PLEASE

  • From: "Walkowiak, Matt" <Matt.Walkowiak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 11:24:21 -0500

Eduardo-

I dislike Microsoft's licenseing practices as much as the next guy, but
I believe it to be a violation of the license agreement for someone to
give you a copy of a file off of their Exchange 2000 CD.  For example,
there are many files in the resource kit that do not cost anything, but
just because they are free doesn't give one person the right to give
their copy to another person - Every license still has to come from MS.

Matt Walkowiak