EXCHANGE - Active directory - VPN

  • From: "David Goldstein" <dgoldstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 11:03:15 -0400

Hopefully somebody can help me with this problem. At the coprorate site we
are running the exchange server. The remote site we have site to site vpn
running. Twice in the last two weeks the users at the remote site can not
get there mail from the exchange server unless we reboot the server. The VPN
is up and running fine, I can VNC into all the remote sites users
workstations and the remote DC server. There are no errors on either the
exchange server or the DC at the remote site. Thank You for any help!!

David Goldstein