• From: "Medeiros, Jose" <jmedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 08:46:34 -0800

Hi Huy,
Try using PFmigrate;en-us;822895 if it's from a
5.5 server to Exchange 2000 or 2003. Or, if you do not have many folders, you
can also move all the mail from the public folder into a newly created mailbox,
export the mail using exmerge, then reimport it to a new mailbox on the new
server,  then move the mail back into a a recreated Public Folder on your
target server.

Jose Medeiros
ADP | National Account Services
ProBusiness Division | Information Services
925.737.7967 | 408-449-6621 CELL