EXCH 2000 Not Sending to some domains

  • From: cory.melton@xxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 15:39:44 -0600

I have a EXCH 2000 SP3 server that is having trouble sending emails to
some domains.
Looking at the SMTP log files, an error occurs when using the BDAT
command. It comes back "502 Command Unimplemented".
The most common domains we cannot send to are: Hotmail.com and MSN.com.

There are other domains that we can send messages to, but that we get
errors in the log file. These errors occur when using the XEXCH50 command.
Ther error say "500 Syntax error, command unrecognized". But, the message
gets sent anyway.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!
Cory