RE: EX2K poor performance

  • From: "Mark Hippenstiel" <M.Hippenstiel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 20:47:42 +0200

Bah... I'm most certainly not too much interested in what causes the
problem behind the scenes :) but this does the trick.

I owe you one Steve, thanks!
Mark

$subst('Email.Unsub')

This E-Mail is confidential. It is not intended to be read, copied,
disclosed or used by any person other than the recipient named above.

Unauthorised use, disclosure, or copying is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. Optimum IT Solutions disclaims any liability for any action
taken in connection of this E-Mail. The comments or statements expressed
in this E-Mail are not necessarily those of Optimum IT Solutions or its
subsidiaries or affiliates.

administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx