RE: EX2K poor performance

  • From: "Mark Hippenstiel" <M.Hippenstiel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 08:31:36 +0200

Hi Stephen,

Yes thanks that is exactly what I did. To clarify what I'm experiencing
here: The mailbox resides on the server (of course) and mail is
collected at the server (of course). When I select another message in
Outlook, it takes 5 seconds for the content to be displayed in the
preview plane. Similar delay when right-clicking.

The point is: it's all fresh and new and has the latest SPs on it. And I
wouldn't call 200 mails per day with 5 users a 'heavy load' the hardware
couldn't deal with. Which makes me wonder if there's a systematic
problem with my setup that escapes me.

Thanks!
Mark

http://www.windowsecurity.com/ Network Security Library: