EX2K and 5.5 interoperability - migrating mail accounts

  • From: "Jeff Gulick" <gueetar@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 07:58:40 -0600

I am in the midst of an Exchange 5.5 upgrade to 2000. I have successfully
installed ADC (2000 version), run /forestprep, run /domainprep, installed
a new EX2K server and joined it to the existing Exchange 5.5 site. I have
also successfully move a test account mailbox over to the EX2K mailstore.
The test account cannot send or recieve e-mail through the internet nor
can it recieve mail from the 5.5 site. However, it can send mail to
accounts in the 5.5 site. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Jeff Gulick