RE: EX2000 store.exe hangs 100% randomly

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <psraj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 14:49:28 -0500

What SP levels are you on?

Regards,

Raj

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffrey Robillard [mailto:jrobill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: January 02, 2002 2:48 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: EX2000 store.exe hangs 100% randomly

http://www.MSExchange.org/

No, there are no other errors in the log at all.

There is the only Win 2k Server, thus its also the AD Server.   Exchange is
also the only program (outside of all the crap that comes with Win2k and
what is required to run exchange) that is on the machine.

Server is a Proliant 1850r with 1gb memory and 100gb of storage.   We are
talking only 170 clients hitting it.. so I cant imagine how the thing could
be getting bogged down.