RE: EVENTS.exe hogging CPU

  • From: "Roberts Phillip (IBM)" <RobertsP@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Sinton, Gary'" <G-Sinton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 13:18:25 -0500

I actually had to clear out all of the inboxes for any resource we had that
had an agent running. There was a task request sent to each of the resources
with the name of HBYU which seemed to have given the events.exe task a belly
ache. Hoped this may provide some insight for anyone else who may have this
issue in the future, or currently.

Phillip B. Roberts
Network Administrator
Thomson / 24200 U.S. Route 23, South / Circleville, OH 43113-9002
Ph: 740-477-6652 (x6652) / Fx: 740-420-6511 / Pg: 740-863-0080 (x5306)
Cell: 614-477-6741 / phillip.roberts@xxxxxxxxxxx
___
and kindly notify the sender by reply email.
______