RE: ETRN Scheduling

  • From: <exchlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 10:46:36 +1000

Are you sure that you want to use ETRN? It sounds like to me that you
probably only have a POP account? If you have a DOD access, what is
happening to all of your e-mails? Is your exchange server only a
"secondary" mail server?
Talk to your ISP - my web hoster has written a utility that allows me to
collect e-mails from them on whatever schedule I want (using scheduler)

Stephen Hartley