RE: ESEUTIL /P

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 15:20:28 -0400

Answering a part of your question, instead of copying the entire EDB file to
another location, just specify the alternate temp location with the option /t.
Something like eseutil /d x:\exchsrvr\mdbdata\priv1.edb /t
y:\temp\temppriv1.edb, where y: is the drive with enough space to create a temp
file.

Regards,

Raj