RE: ESEUTIL

  • From: Karsten Aarhus <kaa@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 09:43:42 +0100

Hi Jeff,

Our Exchange server has been running the last 2 years without any problems
but we have never run the Eseutil on a offline database, as I understand
Exchange doesn't remove all the delete mails and mailbox.
I have this idea that it could be nice to see if we would get some free
space. We have delete many mailbox in the last time.

I have the database running on our D drive. There is only 3.17 G free but
our database is 7.6 G so I can't run the eseutil is there any way I can get
around this issue ?

Thanks for all respone I have got so far.

Regards

Karsten Aarhus
Denmark