RE: EDB to PST

  • From: "Stephen Hartley" <shartley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 07:00:17 +1000

Depending on how many users, export to pst on each user. Then
"quarantine" that user until all are finished. Make sure that pst file
is in easily accessible location (root of C). When new server is online,
import from pst file to each user (within Outlook).
This process can be staged over several days, by freshening the pst file
(run the export process again, using "do not duplicate" option).

Stephen Hartley
NetAbility
Brisbane, Australia

``NT, Networking, Security. Pick any two (you can't have all three).''
-- _The Twelve Networking Truths_, RFC 1925, paraphrased