E2k mailboxes and pop3

  • From: "Walter Ramirez" <certified_cuban@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 19:52:02 +0000

Just abt ready to migrate into E2k from another email server program:
workgroup mail. Our mail comes in from a pop3 account and everyone must
receive the same message. I downloaded the pop3 connector from EFS in order to download the messages from the pop3 account. Now, we are 5 users and we all must see the same messages that are downloaded. We do not have individual pop3 accounts only one which is chartering@xxxxxxxxxxxx, and this is where all messages come into. I want to setup one mailbox in E2K to receive the pop3 messages and then redistribute them to the E2k users for their reading. Also, when the internal readers reply to the messages, that the email address that appears to the external recipient be our chartering@xxxxxxxxxxxx and not the internal email address that E2K assigns to the users. Any suggestions or better way of doing this???? Any detailed steps?? I?m a newbie to E2K.

Thanks in advance,
Walter