RE: E2k -in the DMZ segment !

  • From: "Andrey Silkin" <silkin@xxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 18:04:21 +0400

I think that configuration you described is not original DMZ because
your servers functions like
gateways - in this situation we don't have a possibility to isolate
Internet traffic .

But can you help me ? I have a subnet of public ip-addresses (something
like 195.42.182.128/28 ).
How can I configure my DMZ ? Do I must to subnet this network ?

Best Regards
Andrey Silkin